Have you got any old light bulbs lurking into THAT cupboard (you know the one-the I have no idea if we need that bit I'll keep it just in case we do), as it's the Christmas season why not turn old light bulbs into fab decorations for your tree or around the home?
Here are a few ideas I found on Pinterest:
And here is our entry, apologies it was a bit rushed (it's been manic this week)!
Giant, oversized, out of proportion mistletoe!
How to make it
1. Paint the bulbs-I used white acrylic.
2. Sprinkle with sparkles, this could be sequins, glitter, salt (like I've used) beads (I used mini beads without holes).
3. Leave to dry (I found putting them in a kitchen roll tube standing upright worked).
4. Cut out green felt in mistletoe shapes.
5. Use a super glue gun to stick the felt to the bulbs
6. Wrap twine around the top and loop so it hangs on the tree.
If you have any spare old bulbs lying about, why not re purpose them this Christmas- there's even a chance to win £100 John Lewis voucher if you enter.