Thursday 12 January 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful



Reasons to be Cheerful  blog hop!

Netball started again on Tuesday-I needed this after having a month off as missed the first 2 before Christmas!

I have bought some great bargains this week, a winter coat for £10 in newlook down from £50! I went to ELC yesterday and got Alex their cash register for half price at £11 and some games at bargain prices (I will probably keep these stashed away until his birthday in Nov or next Christmas...just couldn't resist the bargains! Just a shame that less than a month after Christmas my cupboard is filling up with sale bits for present over the year already... I was quite liking being able to get into it/see everything in it!

I have a 50 minute walk to a friends house today (I don't drive) which I am not looking forward to, to be honest, but think my waistline will be after all the rubbish I ate last night! Should be good, if not a little chaotic, 6 two year olds and one baby. Look forward to these 'NCT' meet ups every week-good chance to catch up and talk kids and babies etc.

There is still Christmas cake and chocolate and biscuits around the house...yum!

4 comments:

  1. I love the thought of a nice long walk to your friend's house. My two best friends - well one has alzheimers and does not know me and the other emigrated to Australia. We were friends right from the time we started work and I so miss them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your NCT meet up, even if you do have to walk so far! I was looking forward to going to these when I was pregnant with my son but moved away before I got to go to any!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheffy- It was actually a very nice walk today, and woke me up a bit (I was feeling very lazy this morning! Always makes a big change when the suns out. That's a shame about your friends.

    Emma- Very chaotic, there are always fights over the toys, especially now they are two and more physical/know their own minds! Oh no that's a shame, I am so glad I did it, nearly didn't but don't know what I'd do without them now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friendship is fun and bargain hunting makes life worthwhile.
    Lovely reasons for chirpiness

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)