Thursday 24 November 2011

My Little Soldier

Couldn't resist taking a photo of my little man in his new PJ's he was stomping around the house being a soldier (as that's what's on them). Managed to get a photo of him standing to attention (just about, and do excuse the mess in the background)!

My little boy is growing up so fast, was chatting with my mummy friends today about how young kids have their own funny way of saying things that only you and their Dad understand, and how it's quite upsetting when they start to say words properly as it's yet another way of them growing up.

Alex tonight said he was going to bed, usually it would be a word that resembles bus. He's also come out with loads of new words today alone, think me and 'hubby to be' are going to have to be careful about what we say in front of him now! I bet there's some funny stories out there of words and phrases kids have heard too young... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)