Thursday 24 November 2011

One of those days...

My little boy must have woken up on the wrong side of bed today. He asked for lunch at 10.30, I offered him a small snack, which proceeded in him throwing the pot at me once he was done and asking for more! Then he wanted all sorts of toys out when the floor is covered, I was trying to hoover because a friend was coming around (who had to cancel, but hey at least my house is clean)! HUGE paddy about numerous things whilst I had a banging head ache. I eventually gave in and gave him lunch at 11.30, couple of books and then bed after a paddy about that!

Ahh relax before the chaos of having all his toddler friends around later on today (even that wasn't supposed to my turn this week but had to swap) - I was quite looking forward to being entertained this Thurs rather than doing it myself after this weekend!

Roll on bedtime... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)