Wednesday 5 December 2012

Funny things my boy says...

Alex has recently turned 3, we have been saying "you're a big boy now so you try/can do ... now" when we are trying to get him to do some things for himself as he is a lazy boy!
His reply the other day, "I don't want to be 3 any more!"

Tonight after him devouring his dinner (even the vegetables without me asking him to) I asked if he liked it, he replied "Yes, because it had no mushrooms, it was yummylicious."

We bought our Christmas tree from a farm at the weekend, on the way back in the car he was chatting away to himself, "I'm going to put the star on top of the tree, but I have to wait until I'm taller", when I said Daddy would help him and lift him up I have never seen his face light up so much! I have no idea how he knew what we were going to do with the tree mind you as we hadn't spoken about it at all but his memory is so good he is remembering things that happened a year ago very clearly, although any time in the past is 'yesterday' so have to jog my memory a lot at the moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)