Thursday 26 January 2012

Messy Boy

I have found some of the messy photos I have of my little boy...


1 Year old manages to get arm through gap in a child locked cupboard, grab a whole bar of dark chocolate and stroll in the other room so proud of himself! 
Obligatory tomato pasta photo


After Daddy left his Toblerone in reach whilst Mummy cleaned the bathroom to come back to this!







Yesterday's messy time resulted in this pen incident!

'This is my entry to the Appliances Online messiest kids competition, check out all the other entries over on 'Me, The Man & The Baby'.


1 comment:

  1. just to let you know I'm running a comp with appliances online 2, just upload a pic done by your kids of their fav food and link up. Find the link on my blog A boy with aspergers under the fabulous competition tab

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)