Thursday 4 June 2015

Handmade teacher notebooks

I really can't believe that another school year is coming to an end soon.

Especially this year, Alex's first year at school!

I really don't know where the time has gone ( I know we all say it all the time)!

He came home with the copy of his class photo yesterday which was just so cute! 

With the end of the school year it is time to think about thank you gifts for teachers, now I don't know about you but I think they deserve a medal with 30 or so kids-unfortunately not may people's budgets stretch to solid blocks of ;)

I have made a couple of handy notebooks instead, which would be nice on there own or with something else too. 

One of these is for Alex's TA and the other just an example perhaps more suited to a male teacher? I can make them personalised and suited to your needs. 



They are £2.50 + p&p

Do pop over to my Facebook business page Danielle Louise Designs if you'd like to order (or have a look at other things I make too)!









2 comments:

  1. These are so lovely! Bob starts school this time. I'm still in denial.;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That was like me last year-it's not all that bad! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)