Monday 5 August 2013

Get great savings and help good causes with My Favourite Voucher Codes

Like many families at the moment we can often find ourselves with empting bank balances as soon as the pay packet comes in. This is where companies such as My favourite voucher codes come in great handy for helping you save some pennies!
What I find great about this company is that you as the buyer get to save some money, but the company are fantastic in the fact that 20% of their profits go towards charities. It's a win, win, you go shopping and spend less but in doing that you are helping worthwhile charities in the process. The charities themselves are chosen through a monthly poll by the users of the site, I think it is so nice to see a company giving back to society and helping those in need. With 4000 vouchers to choose from it's hard to not find a deal that is suited to you as there is such a good range of offers. These are the most popular on the site today:Always annoyed that you miss the deals that are greatly suited to you? My favourite voucher codes also have a voucher code app that means you never miss a deal again. The free app is a fantastic idea as it sits at the top right of your browser tool and shows you the number of voucher code or deals available on the merchant/retailer sites that you visit. Checking to see if there are vouchers available when I order online is something I always forget to do so this will save me and many others lots of money! 

For more information and to view the huge range of voucher codes for yourself why not visit their site.


This is a review with no payment but all views and opinions are true and my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)