Monday 9 January 2012

30 Days, 30 Posts: Day 9-My Beliefs

Aaa difficult question *runs away*...

Ok I'm back, hmm.  As a child/teen I went to church fairly regularly with my mum and brothers but in my mid-late teens I tried to avoid going wherever possible. I haven't been for about 3 years now (at least). I'd like to believe there is something out there, but I myself don't really believe (now).

All I can think is if there really is something out there, then why is there so much hatred etc in the world at the moment? But then if there isn't something out there what's there after this life? 

I believe that you don't have to be part of a religion (but have nothing against those who do/I am open to hear about other religions) but as long as you are a good person and treat others how you yourself would like to be treated isn't that the main thing?


1 comment:

  1. "...as long as you are a good person and treat others how you yourself would like to be treated isn't that the main thing?" YES! Absolutely! Live the one life you have to the best of your ability and invest in humans rather than gods that nobody can prove exist.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)