Saturday 26 April 2014

£200 to spend at BHS

Little Stuff has a brilliant competition going at the moment. What would you spend a £200 gift card on in BHS?

As many of my readers will know we are getting married in August.

Now it's no lie that I am slightly regretting our colour choice of deep purple, because quite frankly there isn't much of it about in the bridesmaid dress market at the moment.

I even considered changing it to navy last week due to there being hundreds of nice dresses in navy!

Having said that, BHS do actually have some in the right colour, and more of a selection in stock than anywhere else I have seen.

So if I won the competition it would be guaranteed the money would be spent in their wedding range!

Perhaps towards 3 of these Ruby Grape dresses? Perfect for a summer wedding. 
Perhaps towards some shoes to match?

Perhaps towards some snazzy matching shirts and suits for the boys?

Without a doubt if I was to win the voucher it would help towards this wedding greatly-it's all starting to add up quite a lot now, so I am keeping everything crossed!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)