Tuesday 24 April 2012

Off the blogging scene for a while

Hi everyone, just a quick post to say I am most likely going to be absent on here for a while.
If you read my last post you will know why! I've been struggling quite a lot since the weekend with feeling sick, dizzy and washed out, the sofa has become my new home!
Feeling better today and even managed to get to the park for a bit with Alex, but finding being on the computer just makes me feel fuzzy headed/blurry sighted at the moment so you most likely won't be seeing too much of me in the near future, I keep just having a quick 5 minutes here and there when I feel ok.

The house is a tip, I feel like I am being a bad and lazy Mummy but fingers crossed it won't last long. If anyone has any tips on coping with the morning sickness and a toddler it would be great to hear, my anxiety levels have increased greatly which I think is making the sickness worse but it's the sickness that increases the anxiety levels too vicious circle and can't wait to feel normal again!


3 comments:

  1. Trust me to find you just as you go awol x Hope that you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I will be about every now and then, but just can't read/type/be at a screen for long! Thanks me too, I am very fed up, you would have thought after all these years they would come up with something to stop morning sickness wouldn't you!! x

      Delete
  2. Hello Danielle,

    I trust this comment finds you well.

    My name is Veronika and I work for a Swindon based digital agency called Equi=Media.

    At present I am contacting bloggers on behalf HiPP Organic for their Pregnancy Advice campaign. The campaign itself is specifically involved in providing an information for newbie mums and after reading your blog and seeing that you have a little one on the way, I feel this could be of particular interest to you and your readers.

    I can provide you with an informative content about Metallic Taste in Mouth (Dysgeusia) in Pregnancy for you to look at, please let me know what you think.

    As a thank you I can offer you a £20 Mothercare voucher. Please drop me a note back to this email address veronika.kadrnkova@equimedia.co.uk if you are interested.

    Thanks for taking the time to read this note and I hope to hear from you soon.

    Have a wonderful day.

    Yours sincerely

    Veronika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)